Women & Automotive 2019. It’s been four years of W&A now — and the conversation has begun and continued — thanks to our speakers, sponsors and attendees!
What’s ‘the conversation’, you might say? We are talking about discussions that empower Canadian women in the automotive industry. Advancing worthy candidates to leadership positions!
In 2019, we explored mindfulness in business, conscious leadership, how mistakes lead to success, leading with intention, advancing women to c-level, employee engagement and more.
If these topics mean something to you, then you should consider being a part of the 2020 Women & Automotive event — yep, we’re coming to Toronto this coming year, too!
But first let’s take a look back at our 2019 event this past week. This year, the event drew 227 attendees, up from just over 200 gathered in 2018. In fact, ever since the event’s launch in 2016, it has brought together over 200 change makers in the Canadian auto industry.
Save the Date: Women & Automotive 2020, April 9, 2020, Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto.
Top highlights from 2019 Women & Automotive include:
- The CEO and owner of the Economic Club of Canada, Rhiannon Rosalind. Rosalind has hosted individuals including former U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama, human rights advocate Amal Clooney and more.
- Chief People and Culture Officer TRADER Corp. Beth Worthington, who led a keynote and roundtable discussion on the different employee engagement strategies can make to recruitment and retention.
- Check out the full 2019 Women & Automotive agenda!
Throughout this year, we encourage you to stay in touch! You have a topic for a blog post? You want to make a pitch for the 2020 event? Have an article you think might be relevant to our mission? Please send it our way!
We encourage you also to submit to our 2020 Call for Speakers — and Save the Date for the event.
Here are two important dates to keep in mind for Women & Automotive 2020:
- The Call for Speakers for Women & Automotive 2020 opens on December 16, 2019.
- Women & Automotive 2020 is scheduled for April 9, 2020, at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto
We look forward to seeing you at future Cherokee Media Group events! Follow @AutoWomenLead for updates throughout the year!